Having a print or gallery style wall in your flat is really talk of the town in the interior scene right now. This easy option to bring some life to a plain wall is inexpensive (if you’re not going after real art) and at the same time a way for you to express your style. Are you the classic type? Go for bright picture frames and tone in tone prints and hang them up in a row. More of the outgoing personality? Mix up frames and prints, go for bold colors and don’t be afraid of the hanging pattern you choose. See, gallery walls really work for everyone, it’s just a matter of how you interprete this trend and incorporate it in your own four walls.
We’ve gone on the hunt for you and rounded up our favorite examples of print walls done right and also show you our favorite options that Etsy has in it’s sleeves.
These are our favorite examples of print walls done right:
A pink wall, patterned pillows and lots of prints bring joy and color to The Everygirl founder Alaina Kaczmarski’s Chicago apartment:
Apparently, The Everygirls love Gallery Walls as much as we do – a perfect wall styling in Danielle Moss´ bedroom:
Catherine Shepperd, founder of The Life Styled, pimps her bar cart corner with some fresh and fun prints above:
We love all the fluo colors and the modern feeling of these two print walls:
And if you’re afraid of just choosing any hanging pattern, these models may help you:
To create the look yourself, just head over to these amazing Etsy Stores:
1. Love, Chloé Watercolor Print by Marta Spendowska
2. Skull Watercolor Print by The Aestate
3. Bonjour, Mon Amour by Sarah and Bendrix
4. Antler Illustration by Kari Herer
5. Love Print by Pastel Fables
6. Oh, You by The Vaguely
7. Lips Watercolor Print by The Aestate
8. Ampersand Print by Shop Ampersand
9. Be Present Print by Shop Ampersand
10. Love Print by Jennifer Ramos
11. Happiness Print by Sarah and Bendrix
12. Retro Fat Kid Print by Rock The Custard
13. Non, je ne regrette rien by Sarah and Bendrix
14. Elephant Print by Parima Creative Studio
15. Personalized White Hearts by Sarah and Bendrix
6 thoughts on “Create Your Own Gallery Style Wall”
L.O.V.E this post! Especially cause I started collecting images and frames for my future gallery wall! The models are super helpful and I’m excited to post a pic of my wall via your hashtag! xxx E.
Toller Post! Das ist echt mal ne schöne Idee!
Macht weiter so, Mädels! Viel Erfolg!
I love this post… I’ve started collecting all kinds of prints so my wall decor is slowly coming together :)
Already one of my favorite blogs. Keep up the good work!
A mobile site would be amazing! Love the great work of you 2 <3
I love the idea of creating a wall of pictures or prints. I think the models help when you try it for the first time. Very inspiring post!
Nice idea. … ♥ it @