Apart from white blazers, we at The Daily Dose have another fashion obsession going on at the moment: satin pants – to call a spade a spade. We just love this versatile piece in our wardrobe, because it can be dressed up easily with heels, a blouse and a blazer, or dressed down with a simple, white shirt and sandals. Apart from the diversity of ways to wear silk or satin pants (we love them equally as shorts as well as pants), they are super comfortable and airy as well – there is no faster way to look classy while feeling casual.
Here are a few ideas on how to wear satin pants the best way:
– if you decide to go with patterned pants but don’t want to make a statement too bold, choose a simple, slouchy t-shirt and put on sneakers or sandals; don’t be afraid to mix sporty with chic and add a sparkly statement necklace.
– for a casual dinner, dress your pants up with a blazer and denim shirt, then either put on heels or pretty ballerinas
– in Summer, silky shorts are the perfect companion for several occasions: sightseeing, partying with your friends and also for work, just dress them up with a pretty blouse
– the patterns that work best on satin pants are animal prints, flowers or little dots and other tiny objects that are assembled in an even pattern
– it’s all in the mix: accessories will make or break the look, don’t put on too much jewellery if your pants already have a wild pattern, but rather choose a few key pieces
– go for muted colors if you like it a little classier; beige, powdery pink and white are always a good idea – just ike hues of blue or a classy black
These are our favorite silky pants these days, just click on the images to shop these beauties: